Picture this scenario: A caller wants to talk to the VP of sales, but he’s in an important meeting. The agent who answered this call can let the customer know that they can leave a message for him. Instead of waiting in another call queue to leave a message, or keeping the agent on the line, this caller can be sent directly to the VP’s voicemail to leave a message. In this simple scenario, the caller and the agent both probably saved a few seconds. Over time however, this benefit adds up to happier agents and more accurate call times. More importantly, this leads to customers who are more willing to call in because they don’t have to sit in long call queues just to reach a voicemail when they expected a person.
- Voicemail transfer goes straight to the recipients voicemail box without ringing the phone.
- Conveniently helps you to monitor any frequent call interruptions.
- Gives you the ability to transfer the call directly to a voicemail box without interrupting/ringing the call the user is currently on.
- Direct Transfer to Voicemail transfers the call directly to the requested extensions voicemail.
- Great for when you know that the user is unavailable or when the caller only wishes to leave them a voice message.
- Allow incoming messages to skip long call queues when they want to leave a message for a specific person.
- Get more realistic capacity numbers by allowing people who only want to leave a voicemail to skip the call queue.
Frequently Asked Questions