See the callers information pop up onto your screen in the top right of your web browser. If you don't already have the callers information, add it directly to fusion contacts by adding the name and email within the call pop. Transfer calls internally or externally, put them on hold, or even record calls on demand. If you happen to have Fusion Plus, use SMS to reject calls with a pre-canned or custom message. Or, during an active call, use SMS, video chat, and even create a lead within your CRM.
- See who is calling while browsing the internet on Google Chrome.
- Add caller information directly into your call pop, automatically saving it into Fusion contacts or your CRM for future use.
- Quickly use some of our top features directly from your call pop.
- Get rid of your desk phone and switch over to a web based phone system.
- Want to keep both? No problem, fusion works with your desk phone, as well as any Simplii softphone.
- Customs settings make it so you get to choose what you see when callers ring through, turn your call pop on and off as you desire.
Frequently Asked Questions